Monday, January 12, 2009

Always FREE...

There are many things that I will never again pay money for. We aren't very particular about specific brands of items so if we shop the deals when the occur--I can get the following for free:

Hand Soap: $.35/1 Softsoap q triple at Randalls. Coupled with a $10 for 10 sale--FREE!
Bath Soap: Johnson's Buddy Bars are $.99 everyday at Target and Walmart. Couple with $1/1(1/4 inserts) or $3/3 Johnson & Johnson or $1/1 J&J IP coupons that are available all the time--FREE!
Toothpaste: All different kinds cycle different weeks, FREE!
Deoderant: All different kinds cycle different weeks, FREE!
Shampoo/Conditioner:
All different kinds cycle different weeks, FREE!
Hairstyling Products:
All different kinds cycle different weeks, FREE!
TP/MILK/EGGS etc: I use the $10/$50 CRT's that frequently print with my receipts and overage I make using coupons at CVS to make staples such as these free or cheap. Also, the 10% bonus when I put my Walgreens rebates on a Walgreens gift card is free money for these staple items.

No comments: