Monday, March 9, 2009

Cereal GALORE!

Did I have a fun trip to Randalls yesterday (and this morning!) I availed myself of their current save $5 on 5 cereal deal and combined it with coupons and a catalina deal on Post Raisin Bran for 30 boxes of FREE Cereal!!

I came home with:

12 Post Raisin Bran
2 Kellogg's Corn Flakes
4 Life Cereal
2 Captain Crunch

$8 oop
ended up with 2x$4 oyno coupons!

Then DH stopped at the Lake Austin location this morning (because they double/triple all of the same coupon (up to $.50/$.35 respectively)) for:

4 Post Raisin Bran
1 Corn Flakes
5 Captain Crunch

What will I do with all that FREE cereal, you ask?
I'll only keep what we need, and will pass on the rest to my family (there are 14 children btwn our 3 families in TX!) During the summer, we all gather for harvest at the family farmhouse. Then we'll add another 7 grandkids!!! Don't worry--it will get eaten!!

*Follow the Deals 3-1-2009 link to the Google doc for coupon details.

No comments: